The Gigallery Module will display a fixed number of articles from a specific category with a Google Images-like style. It's responsive and semantic. It's based on the awesome job from @crnacura at http://tympanus.net/codrops/2013/03/19/thumbnail-grid-with-expanding-preview/
- Create all articles you want to display within the same category and set the respective Intro Images for all of them (Images and Links >> Intro Image). IMPORTANT: Using articles without Intro Image will break the module.
- Create a 'Gigallery' type module.
- Set 'Category' according to the category you created your articles.
- Set 'Number of Articles' value. IMPORTANT: You must set a value equal or lower than the amount of available articles.
- Set width and height for images.
- The number of columns displayed depend on the image widt you set in the previous step and your container's width. Example: if your container is 1000px width and you set an image width of 300px, there will be 3 columns. IMPORTANT: Keep in mind images have 5px margin on left and 5px on right for your calculations.
- If needed, you can call jQuery from Google API. (Default is NO)